Vibratory Flow Aids & Equipment from NAVCO
NAVCO is a manufacturer of industrial vibratory flow aids used to assist material flow through chutes and out of bins hoppers, bunkers, IBCs, trucks and railcars. NAVCO’s holistic approach includes analysis, ensuring effective installation and integration with existing processes and systems. In addition to carrying a large inventory of NAVCO vibrators and vibratory equipment, Wm. Neundorfer & Co. also offers technical assistance including site visits.
Main Industries Served: Bulk Material Handling, Agriculture, Grain, Power, Energy, Foundry, Coal, Steel, Iron, Limestone.
Territory: Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Western New York, Northern Kentucky and West Virginia.
NAVCO BH (Bin/Hopper) Vibratory Flow Aids
- High quality, industrial grade
- For light hoppers to heavy duty bunkers
- Applications assistance
- Impacting, Silent, Single Timed Impact available
NAVCO HCP (Portable Hopper Car Vibrators)
- “Free Ride” operation in universal bracket
- Four sizes for light duty to heavy duty applications
NAVCO Electric Industrial Vibrators
- 120 VAC 1 PH
- 230/460 VAC 3 PH
- Special Voltage available
- Hazardous area classification
- High Quality / Industrial Grade
NAVCO Special Application Bulk Material Flow Aids and Systems
- Bin Map Application Assistance
- Railcar Shakers, Railside and Overhead
- Vibratory Tables
- Systems /Process integrations
- Foundry molding core, matchplate & flask shake-out units
For additional information or to request a site visit, please contact us.