Wm. Neundorfer & Co. announced expansion of its products and solutions for industry in the Upper Great Lakes Region with new manufacturing partners and several new products. The company partners with leading manufacturers to provide both custom-engineered solutions and off-the-shelf products for bulk material processing, coatings, and corrosion control.
“Continuing to expand our product lines and custom solution capabilities means greater options and faster delivery for industries in Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New York,” General Manager Timothy J. Garlak said.
Featured new products offered by Wm. Neundorfer & Co. include:
- Vacuum and Magnetically Mounted Industrial Vibratory Flow Aides, Pneumatic and Electric Railcar Unloading Equipment.
- Non-Contact Radar Sensors for Bulk Solids and Liquids
- Magnetically Coupled 10-140 VDC/20-132 VAC 2 Wire Speed Switch with output indicator LED
- Roll Over & Bottom Dump Skip Hoists, Planetary and Turbin Style Mixers
- SRD and SBT Series Rotary Valves, SBM and RBTC Series Slide Gates, DBS and DP Series Diverter Valves
- Heavy Duty Grizzly Screens and Specialized Cone Feeders for Aggregate Processing.
- High Strength Corrosion Resistant Polymer Concretes, Epoxy and Cementitious Lining Systems for Wastewater Collections and Treatment Systems.
More information can be found at the Company website (wmneundorfer.com) or by calling (440) 350-7460.
Wm. Neundorfer & Co. delivers solutions for industry in Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Western New York, and surrounding states, providing bulk material processing, coatings, and corrosion control products and solutions.
The Company partners with manufacturers to serve industries primarily in Aggregates, Agricultural, Automotive, Cement, Chemical, Coal, Food and Beverage, Foundry, Mining, Petrochemical, Plastics, Power, Refractory, Steel, Transportation, and Wastewater.
Founded in 1959 by William Neundorfer, the Company joined in building a post-war economy across the Upper Midwest that established the USA as the global industrial leader. Today, the Company proudly features products made in the USA. Sales engineers at Wm. Neundorfer & Co. have many decades of application experience solving bulk material processing, process control, and corrosion control problems in high-technology as well as traditional manufacturing sectors.